Privacy & Security Statement
We're an Online Store You Can Trust. At YangtzeStore.com, we value our customers and understand your concerns about online privacy and security. Because we know that your privacy is very important, we have established policies to ensure that your personal information is always respected and handled in a safe and responsible manner.
What information we collect?
The types of information we may collect, in order to serve you better, include:
* Contact information such as name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address;
* Personal information such as billing address and credit card information, when provided;
* Demographic and preference information such as product purchase history; or
* Information you provide about other people, such as a gift recipient.
* When you set up an online shopping account at our website, if applicable, we may also request a password to allow you secure access.
We may also supplement the information listed above with anonymous Site traffic information that's collected automatically when you visit our Site, plus with information acquired from our joint marketing partners, from third parties, and from our affiliated companies.
How we use your information?
You deserve the fastest, safest, and most enjoyable shopping experience possible. To give you just that, we may use information that you provide to us in the following manner:
* To assist you in customer service communications;
* To administer "My Account" information, online forms, and other Site features;
* To enable you to check out and complete your purchases, and to fill and ship your orders;
* To send you special announcements or promotional information about new products or services and upcoming events;
* As necessary, to share your information with trusted third-party companies that provide support services to us or with which we partner to provide services, including special programs, offers, and discounts;
* To help improve our Site; or
* Where we consider it necessary to protect your legal rights, our legal rights, or the legal rights of third parties, or where required by law.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop send emails to your email address;and/or (c) disable
your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests at the customerinformation section, or
by telephoning, or emailing your request to Yangtzestore’s Customer Support department email@example.com.
Please do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.
How to Contact Us?
Our customers come first. If you have any concerns or questions, please E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.